For Sale: 1950 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT 4dr Sedan, 53K miles - $11,900 - Manlius, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1950 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT 4dr Sedan, 53K miles - $11,900 - Manlius, NY

1950 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT 4 Door Sedan - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Offered Is Packard's RARE Top of the line Custom Eight Model (ONLY 870 made). I Purchased This Car eight years ago and have enjoyed driving It to cruise nights and car shows. I am now selling as I am downsizing to a smaller home and will have no room to store It. This Packard is equipped with Ultramatic Drive, runs and shifts well with newly rebuilt carburetor and New Battery. This Is a nice Driver Quality Packard with an older repaint and is mostly original. This Packard still has its 4 beautiful Custom 8 Cloisonne Center hubcaps with no chips to the glass centers. All Chrome Trim is nice driver quality and looks/shines very nice. Has very little rust, good rockers and floors and a rust-free trunk area.

Most of Interior Is Original with Green Custom 8 cloth seating with tan piping, carpets look like they were replaced. Front Seat back has tears so a tan cloth was Installed over seatback as a temporary fix so it would look good until a new panel of the correct fabric could be Installed. Car will need some attention as most old cars do just from not being driven very much but Is Drivable and Currently Registered. I am open to offers so call Nick for additional Information or questions at:
Copy and paste in your email: 30e5fb021b9f387c9748d83ccbc4cd1c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1950 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT 4dr Sedan. 

Note: The 1950 Custom Eights are the last models powered by the nine-main-bearing 356 ci straight eight that began for the 1940 model year in the Super Eight 160 and Custom Super Eight 180. 

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY a.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY b.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY c.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY d.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY e.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY f.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY g.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY h.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY i.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY j.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY k.jpg

'50 PACKARD CUSTOM EIGHT NY l.jpg