Dodge Brothers Engine Blocks

I have 3 engine blocks that I am hoping will help someone on their project.

I have a 1919 Block Serial 406-911. It has a crank and front cover, oil pan, and starter generator cover. I also have a 1922 engine serial number 802-268. It is fairly complete. It has crank and cam, pistons, valves, flywheel, front cover, generator cover, head, oil pan, I probably have a carb I could toss in with it as well. I also have the 1922 transmission that was on it as well. This engine turns over, it has a couple of broken valve springs which is why i believe it was retired years ago. Lastly I have a 1926 Type B block serial number A605-819 this block has front cover, ball mount, starter generator cover, and crank.

I am running low on space in my shop, and I am needing to turn loose of some of my parts that wont help me on my 1925 touring car that I am restoring. So wanted to offer these parts up. Contact me with any questions adamlakers@gmail.com.

1919 front.jpg

1919 top.jpg

1922 Front.jpg

1922 rear.jpg

1922 side.jpg

1926 front.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning Adam this is Dale in Fredonia Ks. I have a mostly complete 25 touring I would sell and you would have parts for days, the chaises has been rebuilt including new tires and the touring body is just set back on for moving, you would be welcome to look and see if it would be anything of interest to you. Thanks. 620 332 49three two. 

• 1 year later...