For Sale: 1979 Cadillac Seville Moon roof, 86K miles - $7,289 - Franklin Square, L.I.N.Y. - Not Mine

For Sale: 1979 Cadillac Seville Moon roof, 86K miles - $7,289 - Franklin Square, L.I.N.Y.

1979 Cadillac Seville Moon roof - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

The 1979 Caddy great driver condition, continental trunk, many new parts, cruise control servo new OEM, tires, starter, water pump, radiator alternator, distributer, battery, new a/c compressor, accumulator/parts just installed ice cold etc. turnkey and go no fuel injection converted to carburation (new Holley) for reliability. Has normal wear and tear you would expect on a 40-year-old car she is a 10-footer...paint and body a 7 out of 10 not perfect but good-looking sharp car. Continental trunk mount is magnetic and removable a very unique feature....
thanks for looking! Car needs nothing turnkey and go I enjoy my weekend cruises to Captree on ocean pkwy 70-mile round trip runs with no issues tracks straight as an arrow...turn on the a/c set the cruise to 50mph and enjoy the ride.
no spammers, scammers, no help selling car serious only low ball ignored! If you're offering anything below 6 grand move-on to another vehicle Thank you! Negotiable serious offer considered. Cash Only in person transaction.  No out of state checks or other...Classic car insurance very affordable... text please i will get back to you leave name and location please, thank you. odometer: 86300

Copy and paste in your email: cdf63627922a398a979003d55973953e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1979 Cadillac Seville

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY a.jpg

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY b.jpg

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY c.jpg

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY d.jpg

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY e.jpg

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY f.jpg

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY g.jpg

'79 Cadillac Seville LINY h.jpg