Mufflers

f147pu

Used on '31 Vic. I got the straight in and out sized for the front pipe then had to weld a reducer on the rear to accept the smaller tailpipe which comes out straight not angled to the ground like some I have seen. This was a heavy 16 pound aluminumized muffler I got shipped from Florida along with the tailpipe. They had a pattern for the tailpipe. Will post vendor later when I locate receipt.
AL9nZEX6mOeuV0pYMC6NNO519jDE8tzdlSCtiPW9J_kkl0QwQXaElD_Goblc6FKQnYICVdy7arhqV9G8i6JA6c7QwYeYKj9Pc8GRNNl52tlJjIQ2Oo8QHuAv2ZcYlIxsLmo_I61fyV5_Kb3SbEyBHT7sIlbjVQ=w1401-h936-no?authuser=0AL9nZEWn8h8DKrJNA2gXRoRM-DDeEnDm0fEGitaVS4gAy9dWaY_5t8S_GxVt2nr5JeFx6uY9KOurepC_PTnLscdkeQvIDFI7e5GUE1u2dAYBHZDjXmKj9CxhbD5hickVORNp8KOOD0x76Q0FEpteMWA8j84cdw=w1401-h708-no?authuser=0AL9nZEWjuSsPPyZxTUR3a0ktuymjJYPV-_UTQthnvRyZ_I1KOw7WRy_qKUzg1ijIqcdrimFIhB__6IKbztGPnvHg693VJ5PJV-H3kvqNa5wPrNHLy0AXGRWnP0S_q4bx6F59-AjlTWRUJHX3t5pCFCYSoG5G6A=w1404-h937-no?authuser=0

I've always used Kepich. They have the Franklin muffler measurements. I have not used them since they moved from Florida to North Carolina. And I've heard there can be problems with some of their pipe kits fitting. But for mufflers they have been great. Fits the Franklin muffler mounting points. And I could get baffled for quiet, or straight though design for a bit better power. 

For pipes I'd go with the Club's Parts Project pipes. Mandrel bent like the original pipes, so you don't get those ugly and restricting wrinkles in the bends like you'd get from muffler shop pipe bending machines. 

Paul