Just How Many 1918-1923 Buick Owners Read the Discussion Forum?

The 1903-1915 guys have their BrassBuicks site on Yahoo Groups and its great fun and really interesting to read their comments. They are really starting to get going with great discussions.<P>Dean Tryon has the 1916/17 Owners Group with a bi-monthly news letter which is great and the members are too.<P>My question is, just how many 1918-23 owners are there out there and yes I would be more than happy to open it up to newer 1920's Buicks (what do you newer guys do with four sets of brakes anyway?) So let's hear who's out there.<P>Hope to see many of you in Buffalo, we'll be driving in from just outside Flint in our 1923 Model 45 (with a little help from the guy upstairs).

I read and check this site daily. I also enjoy the posting on early Buicks. I own or it owns me a 1925 Standard Roadster Project car. Currently stored in three places.

Well, that's a start! Thank you all for posting.<P>Let's just see where this goes shall we? My guess is that there has not been that much dicussion of early Buicks on the Forum and therefore many of the older Buick owners check less frequenly.<P>Based on the number of owners who keep the BrassBuicks Group humming on YahooGroups, (I believe they have over 70)there should be more than enough owners of our years out there.<P>Stay tuned.<P>Brian

I have some '24-'28 body parts that I have thought about "loosing", what is the yahoo site? If I decide I can let you guys know.

MartinSR,<P>The BrassBuicks site on Yahoo is mostly 2 cylinder Buick and they stick to 1915 and earlier.<P>Same thing with Dean Tryon's group.<P>Both groups are really great people and they would never shoo anyone away.<P>But a third site might be just the place for <BR>you to 'lose' your parts.<P>Again, lets see where this thing goes.<P>Heck, someone may reply to this string about them.<P>I'm just beat'in the bushes for the 1920's members to see who's out there and if there's enough interest to start a site.<P>Thanks,<P>Brian

I have a 1924 model 44 6-cylinder roadster, also mostly in pieces, but seems to be complete. The wood replacement has so far succeeded in stopping my progress. I have a nearly complete extra 6-cylinder engine for this car. The engine is also apart, but seems to be complete.<P>Would love to participate in an early Buicks forum.<P>Pete Phillips<BR>Ector, Texas<BR>BCA #7338<BR>pphillips@netexas.net