1941 Buick Special Series A coupe

First Buick

I joined the BCA about a year ago after buying my '41 Special coupe.  I have had some serious life changing events since then and am selling my car due to my declining health and advanced age.    My coupe is mostly original with 81000 plus miles.  It is licensed and on the road and does not require anything.  It has blemishes but nothing major.  All gauges, etc,. work except for the radio and clock.  I am asking $23,000 for it.  I can email photos if you are seriously interested.  Please keep in mind I do not have the time nor inclination to send photos just so someone can see what it looks like.  Car is in Fletcher, NC.  Email is srdeni@frontiernet.net  Thank you.    First Buick

Nice car.

We can understand that you don't want a bunch of tire kickers bothering you, so it's more efficient just to post the photos here once rather than reply to a lot of inquiries.

Good luck with the sale.

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2022 at 9:30 AM, 41specialman said:

How much rust ? Mine is a colorado car just repainted no rust and don't think I can get that for mine 

What exactly is your point for posting? Rhetorical question I guess, couldn't resist asking.