For Sale:  1921 Ford Model T Center Door Sedan - $18,000 - Sandusky, OH- Not Mine

For Sale: 1921 Ford Model T Center Door Sedan - $18,000 - Sandusky, OH

CLASSIC 1921 Ford Model T Center Door - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1921 Ford Model T Center Door, A.A.C.A. Senior Award-winning vehicle, full written history on caqr since Day 1, and we believe we are the 5th owners. Thousands and thousands of Model T's were produced but the Center Door model was limited production. The New Jersey dealer who sold the car has a brass plaque on the back of the front seat frame that reads "Sold By Central Auto Garage, Hackensack, Ne3w Jersey." Also there are two certification plaques mounted on the front of the car under the radiator designating the Senior Class Award from the Antique Automobile Club of America.
This car comes with a running board tool box full of tools plus more tools under the rear seat. Car cover is included plus manuals, books, and complete restoration pictures and documentation. Please note, no odometer reading is available for this early model and also it would not allow me to enter the correct price where noted at the top of ad.
We recently installed 4 newly rebuilt coils. Car starts good, runs good on 8 volt battery (comes with charger), but does not run on magneto. Price - $18,000. This car was purchased in North Carolina and driven mainly for many pleasure rides and a few car shows. It is now waiting for new owners to enjoy it but the buyer should enjoy talking to people because it starts a lot of conversations and has been the backdrop for many pictures when parked anywhere. Thank you for checking out our ad.
Contact: Please call or text (419)-2-0-two-4-5-3-one to arrange a convenient time to inspect "Miss Betty" as she was nicknamed.
Copy and paste in your email: fa98977181c23826becd3e8b5d92f85e@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1921 Ford Model T Center Door Sedan.

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH a.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH b.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH c.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH d.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH e.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH f.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH g.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH h.jpg

'21 Ford T Center Dr OH i.jpg

• Like 1