1929 Chev. hand crank dump truck - $5,000 Runs!

Must take a lot of cranking! First year for the 6 cylinder, second year for 4 wheel brakes.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/yuba-city-1929-chev-hand-crank-dump/7476167199.html

i have a 1929 chev hand crank dump truck. it does run but need cab work. some of the wood parts need replacing. I have some extra parts.
Extra motor, transmission, and other parts. if intrested i can send pictures.(530) 632-5263

00k0k_iqNaPCULwrXz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00B0B_kDwHmSczZKNz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

I once knew a man who had a fully restored 1926 Chevrolet stakebed.  I believe he did all the work himself or at least most of it. The thing was he said is thst after he finished it he realized that due to it’s  slow speed and two wheel brakes he really fid not feel safe driving it much. He loaned it to An auto museum in Hartford, Wi.  I saw it there once many years ago and as far as I know it is still there.  

I'm the caretaker for a '25 Chevy Truck that belongs to the city where I live. It's OK in town, relatively happy at speeds up to about 35MPH, and the brakes are not much worse than a Model "A" I used to have. You do need to try to avoid hills. The big hand brake lever makes going down OK, but and steepness at all and you're in "grandma".