'36 Ford Model Y (English) $14K

You rarely see these for sale, even in the UK! 

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/garden-grove-ford-model-tudor/7463850595.html

Ford Model Y
Successor to the Ford Model T and Ford Model A for most European countries
From 1933 to 1936 there were no changes in the body of the car and is powered by a small 4 cylinder
with a 3 speed transmission, Mechanical Brakes, and Right Hand Drive. Has new tires and tubes with just a few hundred miles on them, also includes rebuilt spare parts like a distributor, carb, starter, and fuel pump. I've won multiple awards at almost every car show I rarely go to because it is one of the most rare prewar Fords you will find in America as there is likely less than a dozen here in the states and likely one of the most original ones in the world, I have original paperwork going back to WW2 of the previous past owners that will be included with the car, I've had 3 car museums that wanted this car in their collection as there are none of these in museums in the USA
Registered in my name and owned for the past 3-4 years but unfortunately need to sell, my dad passed about a month ago and while still paying for his expenses I'm in Escrow buying a house so money has gotten pretty tight, would honestly only like offers in person and needs to be sold asap if possible, I was offered about a year ago at a car show $20,000 but didn't want to sell at the time but I'm trying to sell this quick and think this will get it sold for the timeframe I need (949) 415-7732

00i0i_2KRz244Q2V8z_0CI0pO_600x450.jpg100z0z_gkr90PihNH8z_0CI0pO_600x450.jpg