4 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Nice catch I just messaged him to buy it.  Surprising I search facebook around the country every day,  but their search feature is terrible and i know I miss alot of stuff.  Thanks for reposting this here. 

You are so right about their goofy search feature. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out just what words or combination of words will net me results. I thought that in time they would improve, but maybe they just don't car. If I search for "Hudson", I get different results than if I search "Hudson car", and I mean different cars. Then I try "Hudson Commodore" and "Hudson Hornet" (no capitals, of course) and I get different results than I would ever expect. The list of combinations is long, and I never feel as if I'm getting total results..

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

You are right about that.  I needed a grapple for my Excavator.  I was searching the entire Northeast for that exact word.  One finally showed up, in my town that had been listed for 2 weeks.  WTH?

Anyways,  I messaged the guy as soon as I found,  he had a guy coming over to look at it in the morning and of course the guy took it.  2 weeks it never showed up in my search,  that was searching newest, closest and even just general. 

Same thing with lots of cars and literature.   It's not that I don't try,  they just don't come up,  regardless of how I search. 

• Like 1