1927 to 29 Pontiac Used Parts for Sale

I have lots of left over used parts for sale from my 1928 Pontiac Restoration from back in the '80s.

They have been stored under my work bench for years and it is time to sell them to whoever needs them. (Not expensive).

I have a complete engine block (seized but should free up). Two other bare blocks, two seized trannies for parts. 

I have (6) Now (3) cylinder heads, two crankshafts, pistons & rods (Sold), camshaft, 2-flywheel/clutch assemblies, driveshaft/torque tube, Differential from a 1929, knee action shocks (Sold 2)(4 others seized but may be rebuildable) , two wood spoke wheels.  

I have just joined the online version of the AACA forum and have seen your interest in 1928 parts.

I am a former owner of a 1928 Pontiac 2 dr sedan Model 8240. I restored my Pontiac back in the 1980's and sold the car to a guy in Indiana who has since sold it to someone in Michigan. I still have a pile of used parts for the car stored under my workbench including transmissions, cylinder heads, shocks, wood spoke wheels, flywheel/clutch assemblies, 2 engine blocks. Refer to my current Facebook marketplace ads > Ditchburn Antique & Classic Auto Parts | Facebook

DitchburnAuto@eastlink.ca

20210927_162237.jpg

20210927_165230.jpg

Edited by DITCHBURN 1928 Pontiac (see edit history)

Sorry to laugh but the tubing is not available. MINE HAD A LOT OF PINHOLES and leaks. I tried brazing the holes with oxy acetylene but the thin metal would burn through. I had two water pipe/thermostat housings and both bad. Fortunately on mine the curved end at the flange was still salvageable. I cut off the straight section of pipe leaving enough stub sticking out of the larger casting end and was able to splice in a new piece of tubing. Sanded the weld smooth enough to end up with a good looking original. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Do you have a fuel pump with 855097 or 855002 stamped on it it is for a 28 pontiac I broke my housing and before I got the car someone J B welded the ears on the mount where it bolts up to the engine. If nothing else wouldmyou have a top mine leaks fuel bad.

thanks

Roscoe