New to this forum - trying to respond to Jack Bennet's comment about Borgwards - my first car in 1962.

Frenchbuff

Hi Jack, having probs trying to figure out this site - too complicated for me so far - member of Citroen clubs for 52 yrs & owned them longer - also Panhards, Jowett Jupiters, Bristols, Humber Super Snipes, Renaults, Bulletnose '51 Study Commander Landcruiser, Matra Bonnet Djet 5S (Gordini engine), NSU Prinz, 1200 autostick, youname it and I might have/had one.  Had a Tiger coupe Goli and complete front end module from FWD collection, almost bought a Lloyd Alexander break.  Trying now to find more info, possible parts for '50s Goli 1100 Express van like 21 window Vdub. 

Any info appreciated - Thanks, Ken Nelson - Past Pres (2x) Chicago Citroen club - '60s, '70s. Anyone need help on any of these marques above, feel free to call.  Have Many Panhards - all rollerbearing engines, all sedans capable of 80 mph cruise, 90 top, near 40 mpg.  May be offering some of them soon - 

21 hours ago, Frenchbuff said:

Hi Jack, having probs trying to figure out this site - too complicated for me so far - member of Citroen clubs for 52 yrs & owned them longer - also Panhards, Jowett Jupiters, Bristols, Humber Super Snipes, Renaults, Bulletnose '51 Study Commander Landcruiser, Matra Bonnet Djet 5S (Gordini engine), NSU Prinz, 1200 autostick, youname it and I might have/had one.  Had a Tiger coupe Goli and complete front end module from FWD collection, almost bought a Lloyd Alexander break.  Trying now to find more info, possible parts for '50s Goli 1100 Express van like 21 window Vdub. 

Any info appreciated - Thanks, Ken Nelson - Past Pres (2x) Chicago Citroen club - '60s, '70s. Anyone need help on any of these marques above, feel free to call.  Have Many Panhards - all rollerbearing engines, all sedans capable of 80 mph cruise, 90 top, near 40 mpg.  May be offering some of them soon - 

Hi Frenchbuff. Welcome to the forum. I am truly interested in your post, and, hopefully it will be of interest to other forum members also. But, there are a couple of things you need to do to get your message across though. I’m not aware of how many moderators there are on this particular forum, but Peter Gariepy is one who has personally, via messenger, of course, helped me get my stuff together. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Jack

Edited by Jack Bennett (see edit history)