Jump to content

pre war (WWII) Chrysler sign


Recommended Posts

This sign was part of a stack of signs painted on a board to advertise local businesses. It was the only automotive related sign on the stack and was at the top. Dates from the late 1920's thru about 1932. The Chrysler dealer was located on Jericho Turnpike ( N.Y. State Rt 25) on the South side of the street and at the border of Floral Park and Bellerose villages. ( dealer was later called Westphal Motors and lasted up into at least the 1960s) This stack of advertising signs was donated to the Floral Park Historical Society by former Floral Park Mayor Tom Tweedy and is now on display in the Historical Society museum in the Village of Floral Park .

CHryslersignFP.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...