Pierce-Arrow comparison

alsfarms

Does anyone here have experience with the late series Pierce-Arrow 36.  That Model, I assume was the last breath for the Pierce-Arrow big 6.  Many near competitors for that Model but I suppose probably the best head to head competitor would have been the Locomobile Model 90.  These two are near sister automobiles considering weight, wheelbase, engine design and hp.  Has anyone here had involvement with both the Pierce-Arrow Model 36 and the Locomobile Model 90 and willing to share some thoughts and opinion?

Al

I will later.........on a Pebble Beach road trip..........just left General Lyons place........next up Chino air museum x two.

That is a completely different world those airplane guys live in.  We think as automobile people we are dedicated....

We don't hold a candle to the dedication aircraft guys have and also the dollar values!  My closest collectable aircraft was a 1941 Fairchild PT-19 project with an inverted 6 cylinder Ranger engine.  Tell us the high points from your stop in Chino.

Al