IRL (In Real Life)

MikeJS

Good day.

Had the opportunity to meet a fellow ROA member in real life (IRL) yesterday at a local A&W rod run.

John B. (aka XframeFX) it was a pleasure finally meeting you and although I didn't have my Riv out, it was also great to finally see another first gen' Riv in the wild. Rare sighting 'round these parts. Hope you don't mind me posting these few pictures, and if I'm not mistaken, isn't that you checking in the mirror making sure you still look as good as your interior...😊

Seriously, John, thanks for the chat, hopefully next time you don't have to park beside those lowly 'vettes...

-

I wasn't sure where to post these few pictures, but sometimes a thread like this can be a good thing for making mention of random member meetings. I suspect there are a lot of members that have indeed met IRL at various meets, whatever, but if you do happen to cross paths with another ROA out in the boonies, maybe post mention here for group posterity... or not...

Take care.

Later,

John's 63 Riv - 1.jpeg

John's 63 Riv - 2.jpeg

John's 63 Riv - 3.jpeg

John's 63 Riv - 4.jpeg

Edited by MikeJS (see edit history)
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, MikeJS said:

Good day.

Had the opportunity to meet a fellow ROA member in real life (IRL) yesterday at a local A&W rod run.

John B. (aka XframeFX) it was a pleasure finally meeting you and although I didn't have my Riv out, it was also great to finally see another first gen' Riv in the wild. Rare sighting 'round these parts. Hope you don't mind me posting these few pictures, and if I'm not mistaken, isn't that you checking in the mirror making sure you still look as good as your interior...😊

Seriously, John, thanks for the chat, hopefully next time you don't have to park beside those lowly 'vettes...

-

I wasn't sure where to post these few pictures, but sometimes a thread like this can be a good thing for making mention of random member meetings. I suspect there are a lot of members that have indeed met IRL at various meets, whatever, but if you do happen to cross paths with another ROA out in the boonies, maybe post mention here for group posterity... or not...

Take care.

Later,

John's 63 Riv - 1.jpeg

John's 63 Riv - 2.jpeg

John's 63 Riv - 3.jpeg

John's 63 Riv - 4.jpeg

I see the optional (rare) window defogger and cruise control. Nice. What othe options might it have? e.g. twilight sentinel, guidematic, cornering lights, 4 note horn, etc.

• Like 1