SOLD: All Brass Gray and Davis Pre-1912 Tail Light

motoringicons

SOLD!

A Gray and Davis all brass pre-1912 tail light. The top is marked "1 5" and has a very clear Gray and Davis stamping. It measures about 9 3/4" tall and the door with the clear lens measures about 4" in diameter. This is a very nice lamp and it may have been restored at some point. It just needs a light polishing to be brought back to fully restored condition.  I do not see any cracks in the brass and the door and font fit the body nicely.  Both the red and glass lenses are good and it has the burner assembly. A nice complete tail lamp that would be great for a variety of early cars. Early tail lights like this are tough to find.

Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get. Let me know if you need additional photos.

The price is 475.00 INCLUDING FedEx Ground shipping and insurance within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment.

Email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks.

GDTL1.jpg

GDTL2.jpg

GDTL3.jpg

GDTL4.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

The Gray and Davis #15 taillight is correct for most,if not all,1911 Cadillacs. Generally the head and cowl lights all said "Made for Cadillac by Gray & Davis" but I'm not sure the oil taillights did. These are pretty scarce and hard to come by in good shape like this one.

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: All Brass Gray and Davis Pre-1912 Tail Light