Franklins available for restoration

mlavin73

Hello! I’m trying to help my father sell some of his Franklins and thought I’d try here. Here is a listing of the cars he has for sale. He is located in Northern NJ and owns an Antique Auto Restoration business. He’d love to restore any of these cars for the new owner! Pictures can be provided to serious inquiries. Any questions can be posted here or sent through AACA messaging and I will connect you with my father. Haters, please keep scrolling and keep your comments to yourself. I’m just trying to help my father out. Thank you!

• 1929 Franklin 135 Sedan
  • 1929 Franklin 137 Seven Passenger Sedan
  • 1929 Franklin 137 Speedster - Original
  • 1929 Franklin Convertible Coupe - Rough, not complete
  • 1930 Franklin Convertible Coupe - Rough, not complete
  • 1931 Franklin Convertible Coupe - Rough, not complete
  • 1931 Franklin Club Sedan - Disassembled. Rough. Not complete
  • 1932 Franklin Speedster - Disassembled. Rough. Not complete
  • 1934 Franklin Club Sedan - Disassembled. Rough. Not complete
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am interested in considering this proposal.  Would you please send me photos of the first three cars listed, so I get an idea of the current condition of each, and the asking price if those cars are just for sale, with no restoration required.  If restoration issues have been identified on those three cars, would you please give me a rough idea of what needs to be done.  Thank you.  robt.simmers@yahoo.com  Please reply via email so I can establish a contact means outside of this forum for any further discussion or questions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,  I am interested in the first three cars you have liste.  I do not have the skills, time or place for a restoration project.  I am looking for a driver quality car that can be enjoyed now.  I would appreciate a message back.  Thank you!  email: dickroth19@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 7:35 AM, BINKYBOY said:

I am interested in considering this proposal.  Would you please send me photos of the first three cars listed, so I get an idea of the current condition of each, and the asking price if those cars are just for sale, with no restoration required.  If restoration issues have been identified on those three cars, would you please give me a rough idea of what needs to be done.  Thank you.  robt.simmers@yahoo.com  Please reply via email so I can establish a contact means outside of this forum for any further discussion or questions. 

Hello - apologies for the delayed response to this post. My father LOVES to talk about cars and would prefer to speak to anyone interested in this offer. His name is Doug Hull. His phone number is 201-230-3300. Please call him to discuss the current condition of each. Thanks!

On 6/30/2021 at 7:42 AM, kmstrade said:

yes, appreciate the posting.  There will be alot more interest generated with photos of each project.  

I agree! Unfortunately, I'm just the 'poster' of this information. My father loves to talk about these cars and would prefer to speak with potential buyers before sending pictures. Please call him for more information. His name is Doug Hull and his phone number is 201-230-3300. Thanks!

On 7/14/2021 at 12:29 PM, Dick Roth said:

Hi,  I am interested in the first three cars you have liste.  I do not have the skills, time or place for a restoration project.  I am looking for a driver quality car that can be enjoyed now.  I would appreciate a message back.  Thank you!  email: dickroth19@gmail.com

Hello!

I will give my father your email address, but I'd like to offer his phone number to you. He LOVES to talk about these cars and doesn't do much with email. Would you be interested in speaking directly to him? If so, please call Doug Hull at 201-230-3300. Thank you!

Hello - Unfortunately, I'm just the 'poster' of this information. My father loves to talk about these cars and would prefer to speak with potential buyers before sending pictures. Please call him for more information. His name is Doug Hull and his phone number is 201-230-3300. Thanks!

I am interested in considering this proposal.  Would you please send me photos of the first three cars listed, so I get an idea of the current condition of each, and the asking price if those cars are just for sale, with no restoration required.  If restoration issues have been identified on those three cars, would you please give me a rough idea of what needs to be done.  Thank you. 

Please reply via email so I can establish a contact means outside of this forum for any further discussion or questions. 

Email just sent. Thanks!

On 6/30/2021 at 7:42 AM, kmstrade said:

yes, appreciate the posting.  There will be alot more interest generated with photos of each project.  

I agree! But my Dad is the type of person who wants to talk to anyone and everyone about his collection. After talking he will decide who to send pictures to. LOL..

Hi All!

Apologies for the delayed responses to your posts. I'm trying to reply to each individually, but in case I miss someone.....

My Dad is a great guy who loves to talk about his collection. If anyone would like more information or pictures, please call him. His name is Doug Hull and his number is 201-230-3300. 

Thanks!