Kaiser Frazer Parts For Sale

On 12/17/2023 at 4:18 AM, kidd65 said:

I am looking for a center windshield post for my 1952 Henry J. It has been over twenty years since I removed the old one and now I am trying to find it. I believe it is a 2-piece part--the exterior stainless piece and the interior half.

There were two different types of center posts used. One had the rear view mirror mount on the inner post and the other did not (the mirror mounted above the post close to the dome light). I have the style where the mirror mounted above the post. If that's what you need, then I can help.

The aluminum cap and the plastic tube connection are available new reproduction from Studebaker International.  Have been for decades.   They used to sell them individually.  I looked recently (because same as early 50s Mopar also) and it appeared the only way they are sold now is as a set with the vinyl bag (with Stude printing of course).    But a phone call to Stude Int'l would definitely be in order to see what they can do, don't you think?  

Hey, Jimkf, I hope you see this. Yes, I am interested in the Henry J center piece for the windshield. My rear view mirror is bolted to the body above the windshield with what appears to be a jamb nut. Let me know if you want to sell the HJ windshield center piece and how much you want for it. You are in NE Ohio and I am fifty mile the other side of Seattle WA. 

20 hours ago, kidd65 said:

Hey, Jimkf, I hope you see this. Yes, I am interested in the Henry J center piece for the windshield. My rear view mirror is bolted to the body above the windshield with what appears to be a jamb nut. Let me know if you want to sell the HJ windshield center piece and how much you want for it. You are in NE Ohio and I am fifty mile the other side of Seattle WA. 

I do still have the center piece. I will snap a few pix and post when I'm next at the shop. Stay tuned!

On 1/13/2024 at 11:16 AM, jimkf said:

I do still have the center piece. I will snap a few pix and post when I'm next at the shop. Stay tuned!

Here are a couple pix of the division bar. Note that one screw snapped off so there will be some sweat equity needed to remove the remains. $35 plus postage. 

IMG_8514.jpeg

IMG_8515.jpeg

IMG_8516.jpeg

Sounds good. I can send check, money order or cashiers check (which ever you prefer) if you send me your name and address. My email is kidd65@cablespeed.com. 

Mike

3 hours ago, kidd65 said:

Sounds good. I can send check, money order or cashiers check (which ever you prefer) if you send me your name and address. My email is kidd65@cablespeed.com. 

Mike

PM sent

You can call me at 360 385-7774 any time today. We were snowed in since Thursday evening. I tiptoed to the grocery store yesterday but I don't have to go anywhere today so I won't.

Mike

My apologies. That Henry J windshield center post is actually a 3-piece part. It has the inside trim piece, the outside trim piece and the slide-in insert with the threaded posts for the machine screws inserted from the interior of the car. 

12 hours ago, kidd65 said:

My apologies. That Henry J windshield center post is actually a 3-piece part. It has the inside trim piece, the outside trim piece and the slide-in insert with the threaded posts for the machine screws inserted from the interior of the car. 

Yes, all three pieces are included. 

13 hours ago, jimmyx said:

Any chance you might have a pair of headlight trim rings and a pair of vent window assemblies for a Henry J?

Thank you!

I do have the headlight trims but do not have any vent window assemblies. I'll dig a pair of the rings out and post pix

3 hours ago, jimkf said:

I do have the headlight trims but do not have any vent window assemblies. I'll dig a pair of the rings out and post pix

Appreciate the help!  Also on the hunt for '52 tail light housings if you have those too.

1 hour ago, jimmyx said:

Appreciate the help!  Also on the hunt for '52 tail light housings if you have those too.

Here are the headlight bezels. Note that one has a slight imperfection near the bottom. Both just need buffed and installed. $30 plus shipping. Regarding the tail light housings, in 1952 two versions were used. One had them at the end of the fin and one had them attached to the body near the trunk. I have one driver side unit that attaches at the fin. It’s pitted and driver quality at best. For the other style, I have a nice pair. Let me know if interested. 

IMG_8520.jpeg

IMG_8521.jpeg

I have them on the body, so I'd like to see them too if possible.  I'll take the headlight trim.  Shipping is to 93021.  Once we figure out the tail lights, I'll DM you with the shipping info and you can let me know how to get you paid.  Thanks again!

On 1/19/2024 at 11:49 AM, jimkf said:

Let me know if interested. 

I tried to find the forum rules on post count before you can message without any luck.  I found something on google that said 14 posts or more, but who knows.  If you tried  to message me I haven't seen anything so I'm not sure if it will even go through?  I really need the headlight trim to complete my '52 so my email is:   It's the only work-around I can think of.  Thanks for your help!

Edited by jimmyx
remove email address (see edit history)

• 3 months later...