Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know the nomenclature/numbers on the round "bulb/tube" for the sign please.  Hesitant to take sign apart before ascertaining if a "bulb" is available......  Thanks !

Link to post
Share on other sites

The round "R" sign takes a round (circular) florescent bulb.   These were used in many round ceiling light in the '60's, '70's 

I suspect most home improvement stores still carry them.    I do not know the number or exactly what they were called.

A search on Ebay indicates they were probably T9

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...