Wanted 1941 body stainless trim.

studerex

1 hour ago, (S) said:

The 274587 is also a Champion 2 door  and  a 4 door  11A C  which I'd  probably have.     The quarter molding seems unique to your request.

Looking for  32   Comm  and 41 Champion parts. 

Wow, nice find.  I never would have thought the champ 2 door sedan and commander coupe sedan doors were the same length.   Can you check the length of the ones you have to compare?  Thanks.

The Champion 2 door  door moulding  is 44 3/4  inches.    

I have hood mouldings and 1/4 mouldings not labeled but from a 41 Commander.  One is 60  3/4  and   the other is 62 inches.  You'd have to 'form' it to your car if you use a hood moulding.  The books says the   '  11A  or  C ' uses  your numbers.  Are the numbers right?

The door trim is 44 11/16.  The upper and lower and right and left are the same number 274587.  The rear quarter trim is 47 upper and 47 1/8 lower.  One end is capped on each which is the reason for the 4 different part numbers.  The commander hood trim is about 61 inches and could be made to work, but I want to try finding the right trim first before making something work.    If anyone needs trim for a 4 door I have parted out several and have a bundle of shorter trim.  Also I am willing to buy a parts car that has these trim pieces.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:58 PM, (S) said:

The Champion 2 door  door moulding  is 44 3/4  inches.    

I have hood mouldings and 1/4 mouldings not labeled but from a 41 Commander.  One is 60  3/4  and   the other is 62 inches.  You'd have to 'form' it to your car if you use a hood moulding.  The books says the   '  11A  or  C ' uses  your numbers.  Are the numbers right?

Message sent.  Need to know the number of door trim 44 3/4 pieces and the number of hood pieces.  And price.  Thanks.