Automobile Humor and Interest

This new subtopic sure has created more flags than we have seen in a while. Is it worth going back and reinforcing the "Automotive" side with a big rules post. Seem politics and sex oriented posts are there every day. Anyone want to comment? Seems Peter H is our biggest flagger in there. Karl

On 12/20/2020 at 6:58 AM, KRK Sr. said:

This new subtopic sure has created more flags than we have seen in a while. Is it worth going back and reinforcing the "Automotive" side with a big rules post. Seem politics and sex oriented posts are there every day. Anyone want to comment? Seems Peter H is our biggest flagger in there. Karl

Peter is offended by everything, so I'm a bit numb to his flags.

Few others are offended (if any). We got a lot more complaints when the off-color stuff was in the the general forum.

I created the sub-forum to get the humor out of the general forum - and more specifically the off-color humor.

BAD: Yes, the forum rules are being bent and/or broken right and left.

GOOD:  Few people are offended.

Unless you personally find a post offensive, I'm kinda of the opinion to "not notice" the infractions.

Feedback?

Peter,

I have looked at a lot of Peter H's flags and have left them. I guess I was looking for a little guidance from you on this, I saw Steve did delete one he flagged before I got there. It should have been, but many others are not so bad. His complaint is "kids" seeing them, well they are exposed to worse every night at prime time on the TV.  If it is questionable I'll hide it and you can look later. If is no question, done deal!

I have also banned our Chinese spammers about 4  times at around 5am in the last week. Not a word in English, I don't know why they bother. Today they had 20 posts, the last one 2 minutes before they were banned.

Karl