For Sale: 1940 Buick Limited - $28,000 - near Belleayre ski, Catskills, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1940 Buick Limited - $28,000 - near Belleayre ski, Catskills, NY

1940 Buick Limited - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

Send resume if you know what this is.  Older owner looking for someone to take care of this great old car.
It's an amazing preservation of the top of the line Buick in 1940. Cadillac pressured GM back then to have the Buick Limited removed from production because it overshadowed their more expensive model equivalent.
This car is unmolested, has its original 320ci, 141 hp straight 8, dual side mount spares, 140" w/b.

A Corleone family car ?  That didn't get shot up in da movie....multiple dead man space in da trunk...!!  AND Running boards for the Tommy gun guys!!  

Offers considered. Please call me at the contact # above. (not a real fan of text or email)

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1940 Buick Limited.  Note: Ignoring the cutesy gangster claptrap, this Limited appears to be being handled by another for its aged owner.  Still looks to be worth investigating if of interest. 

'40 Buick Limited NY a.jpg

'40 Buick Limited NY b.jpg