For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Limousine - $30,000 - Mineola, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Limousine - $30,000 - Mineola, NY

1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Limousine - cars & trucks - by... (craigslist.org)

This is a limited production 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 limousine. This car is in fantastic condition for its age and is an example of an older restoration that is ready for minor touch ups to make it perfect again. Car runs and has been kept indoors and off the road since 1972!   Make no mistake, this is a big car! The Fleetwood 75 is 20 feet long with a curb weight of 5,600 pounds! There is a bench seat in the front and plush interior with a bench seat in the back with pop up seats in between. The passengers are separated from the driver by an electric glass partition. No expense was spared at the time for these cars and has a separate climate control for passengers.
The car is an older restoration with minor imperfections. There are minor scratches on the body that are not noticeable from 10 foot away. The muffler does need to be replaced. The car runs but needs some coaxing to get going. I am slowly but surely running the old gas out of the tank.  Includes 5 original hubcaps, an extra painted rim, and miscellaneous parts.  This is the perfect classic car for a limo and car service company looking for a new wedding coach! More pictures are available on request.
Serious inquiries only. Please respond with a first name and cell phone number. Inquiries without these details will be ignored.

Copy and paste in your email:  64b688b406c537e891bf44d961c167f9@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Limousine.  Note: This limousine is fitted with an opera light which was a custom from the pre-war days when custom coachbuilders offered it as an option in the color of the customer's choice so they could pick out their own limousine among other chauffeured limousines after the opera.

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY aa.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY a.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY b.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY c.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY d.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY e.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY f.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY g.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY h.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY i.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY j.jpg

'67 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine LINY k.jpg