What happened to the Newest Topics and Gallery Side bar

On 11/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, MrEarl said:

Was enjoying checking out the Newest Topics sidebar for interesting posts through out all the different forums but see that it is gone. Also, not seeing individual members Gallery Photos anymore, only AACA Meets? 

I switched to the the AACA Meets gallery only.  The quality of photos in the private galleries was was driving me nuts. (low quality)

I'll put the newest topics back. (ive gotten conflicting feedback on it)

Please - stop with the crickets - I have a life. ;)

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the return of the "newest topics" and even though it is shorter in number than previous, not complainin... ,  Can't understand why anyone would have a problem with it. It's a dead space side bar, you either get a dead gray space or posts that may be of interest and generate conversations amongst different groups. Anyone want to voice their argument on that point?

Re the Gallery. I've always thought the Gallery was such a great but unused feature of the AACA and was hoping there would be more users after it was being highlighted in the sidebar with members photos. Folks like to see their stuff featured.  I started posting more to it and noticed a couple others did also. All the photos I posted were relatively good quality high def photos.  Not meaning to sound egocentric but yea I did enjoy seeing my as well as other MEMBERS photos featured in the side bar and I always went and checked the others out. IMO, only posting the AACA Gallery photos seems to be a bit self-serving of the forum.

Now, with that having been said, if there is concern with too many members using and posting pictures to the Gallery and "overloading the system" then that's another issue I guess, but would be more understandable.

Here are the latest Albums I had posted, I think they are all of good quality high def images. Let me know if I'm wrong.