For Sale: 1929 Hupmobile coupe - Craigslist GA

58L-Y8

With all new  wood  and  a complete  restoration this is  what  this car  can look like. The  car I  am posting  is  a Sport coupe model. It has a  few  different  features. Disc wheels, landau irons and  added chrome. It  had  a complete body  off  restoration. Every time  I  showed  this  car  for  my  good  friend, I  brought  him  home  a trophy.  

IMG_0586.JPG

IMG_0585 (1).JPG

IMG_0587 (1).JPG

It  also drives  as  good  as it  looks,  we  had  a little  magic called an  over drive. 60 mph.  was  easily attained and  great 4  wheel brakes. Before my  friend gifted me  the  Pierce  Arrow, he  said  you  can  have  any  of the  cars I  own except  the  Ford  A  coupe. I  have  already given it  to  another  friend. I  though about  the  Hupp, but he  wanted me  to  take  car of the  Pierce. I  have  sold  2  old  cars  and  am  working on  a 1928  Hupmobile  duall  side mount  sedan getting  ready  to  sell. This  allows me  to keep  the  Pierce for  a while longer.

• 3 months later...

I  am in the  process of  painting the  2 side mount fenders. I  brought  them here  to Fl. and  will install them  when  I  get  back to my  home  up  north. I will paint the  rear fenders  but  not  the  rest of the  car. The  body  will  need  painting  as its Hupp blue which  was the  original paint.  The  engine  runs  good, the  upholstery is  original and  worn.  The  car is  all there even  with  the  rear  trunk  and  rack. This  is  now  , not  what  you  would call  a nice  one.. I  plan to  sell the  car running  and  driving  as I  do  not  have the  time to  completely  restore  it. If  you  go on  Face book,  Hupmobile cars  and  parts  for  sale  there  are some  good  Hupps  for  sale.  hope  this  helps  you. I do  not  have  any  pic of the  one  I will be  selling.

Edited by Hupp36
misspelled word (see edit history)