Fast Four Engine/Trans, WTB

Rmike96

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Rmike96 said:

Hi Dale,

Sorry to get back to you so late after your response.  I would be interested if you still have the fast 4.

Hi Mike,

FYI, it's best if you select the "quote" located below each persons response. It will send them an email notification that someone has replied to your post. 

Also, if you guys can't strike a deal this other post in the Chrysler section may interest you if you're in that part of the country:

Good luck, guys. Hope you can still work something out. 
Regards

Dave

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

1 hour ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Hi Mike,

FYI, it's best if you select the "quote" located below each persons response. It will send them an email notification that someone has replied to your post. 

Also, if you guys can't strike a deal this other post in the Chrysler section may interest you if you're in that part of the country:

Good luck, guys. Hope you can still work something out. 
Regards

Dave

Thanks,

I will do that from now on.

Mike

On 12/13/2020 at 4:27 AM, Dale Tharp said:

This is Dale in Ks. I think I have a fast 4 in the barn, but I don’t remember if it has a transmission w it, but Iam sure I have one on another 4 cylinder if the bolt pattern is the same. 

Hi Dale,

Sorry I missed your post and took so long to get back to you.  If you still have it I would be interested. I would be ok with only the engine as well.

Mike

• 3 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 10:17 PM, Rmike96 said:

Looking for a Fast Four engine and trans for my 27 DB.  Any leads would help.

Thanks!

Mike

mrussell02@verizon.net

any idea where I can find 27 dodge body parts as n if you are s to I'll looking a man in Pennsylvania told me he has an engine for a 27 dodge fast four not sure but that's what what he said my name is Kenny 8042968729