1931-32 Chrysler Model CM (smallest) Gazelle mascot for sale

Excellent original condition with very slight chrome lost as the pictures show. This is an original and both antlers remain undamaged, which is a real rarity from others I’ve seen available. The base is nothing special but comes with the mascot so you can have it on your own desk...

This one is $500 plus shipping and you can contact me with a PM if interested.

Thank you for looking,

Mark

92F4F6F1-1D92-4ABC-AFBF-F289A723F7D4.jpeg

AE418A30-56C9-4429-A6D3-7409F2B456F9.jpeg

F2EAD098-443A-465A-BC5A-80A45BB8EA40.jpeg

• 2 years later...

Yes I still have it, I haven’t tried too hard to sell it after it got me banned from buying or selling on Facebook… seems their system thought I was attempting to sell endangered animals instead of metal mascots! Since then it’s been on my desk as a conversation piece about inept computer logarithm’s. 

No, this will likely not fit your Imperial…

There were three different sizes of this Gazelle, a large one, a medium one, and this is the smallest of those three. I am not sure if they each had a different size cap, but there’s at least two different ones there as well.

As the Imperial was the largest offering in the lineup, I think you need the largest Gazelle on the large cap, which is far scarcer to find in one piece than the more common small one I have.

8 hours ago, pabloalquezar said:

But will this fit the car? I am looking for one for my Imperial.

I have one for the Imperial. It needs some work, but is better than a hole with no cap. I will private message you photos.

IMG_3757 (2).JPG

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 2