Vehicle history report

SIPLOWGUY

Not going to happen.......and, just a fact............reports are worthless..........I have seen two cars cut in half and welded together and both had clear car fax reports..........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Its not for me. I know the mileage on my car is legit because I knew the (deceased) original owner. I was asked and quite honestly I understand why because one lesson I learned in life is how people lie. I did vehicle inspections for years and often previewed the eBay or Craigslist ad. Its amazing how dishonest people are. 

Yes........I agree. Since almost every car built in 1980 has little value, they should just buy it upon inspection.........its never going up in value no matter what it is.

Vehicle history reports are certainly interesting. . . . And the factory delivery information that is available such as a Marti report for a 67+ Ford, or a Pontiac Historical services report, or a Cadillac historical report can add to the enjoyment of a collector car. 

But for anyone who wants to learn the true condition of a collector (or used) car they need to develop good inspection skills and become knowledgeable about the weak points of the vehicle they are interested in. Receipts and reports are about worth the paper they are printed on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1