Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hello there! We are working on installing a new motor on a 53 Buick Roadmaster with a 332 motor. We are in need of a flexplate, torque converter seal and seal that goes between the transmission and actual torque converter. If anyone has one we are interested in purchasing whatever you may have. Thank you!

Sunwest Repair 



flex late.JPEG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd suggest you change your title to reflect what you need.  Right now your title is just "WTB."  Most folks will probably skip over this, as they don't know what you want without opening the link.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...