WTB 1947 Buick Super Passenger Side Gravel Fender Panel

Miguelg510

I need the (for lack of knowing what to call it) gravel guard fender panel that’s basically an extension of the skirt. It’s not the chrome gravel guard itself, but the panel it attaches to and gets bolted onto the right rear fender. Thank you!

00591ABA-9974-4F32-B48A-2BC2380C6B20.jpeg

On your '47, I believe the shiny stainless steel piece is crimped onto the "Gravel Guard" or "Stone Guard" panel that bolts on to the rear fender. So the part actually consists of the 2 pieces attached. I also think the 2-door Sedanette uses the same part. FYI...I'm looking for the power-top control valve, under the dash for the same car (help ?). Good luck....great car !

11 hours ago, Peterb1933 said:

On your '47, I believe the shiny stainless steel piece is crimped onto the "Gravel Guard" or "Stone Guard" panel that bolts on to the rear fender. So the part actually consists of the 2 pieces attached. I also think the 2-door Sedanette uses the same part. FYI...I'm looking for the power-top control valve, under the dash for the same car (help ?). Good luck....great car !

Oh! That makes sense why I can’t see it differentiated in the catalog of parts.  Let me see if my car has that part you need still as I’m not keeping hydraulics, but going electric. I’ll get back to you either way.