39 Plymouth switch and seat rail

Raycuda

I am working on a 1939 Plymouth P8 2 door sedan.  I need the floor switch for the high/low beam lights.  This switch has 4 posts.  I can find ones with 3 posts but not four.  If anyone knows the part number that would help.

I also need the drivers side front seat rail.  ( The part that slides uo and back and has the catch on it.

I have a set of seat adjusters from a '36 Dodge. Don't know if they will work. They are in fair shape only they are missing the lever tension springs, which could be made from piano wire, and 1 foot has a little rust damage on the edges. If you could get some measurement for hole placement and height, we could compare them.This style uses a center seat frame mounted release handle. I also have a  used a  connector dimmer switch from the same year vehicle. It has the female bullet terminals on it, but 1 is loose. 

DSC02347.JPG

DSC02348.JPG

36 and 37 are pretty much the same a central lever that engages both rails at once via two stiff rods and catches/ratchets. 38 the controlling lever is at the side of the drivers seat and uses a long rod with gears to keep the seat moving evenly. I've not saved any 39 parts in the seat area. I suspect bolt pattern is the same for connecting rails  to the floor. Not sure what the 39 system looks like.

Edited by one-shot (see edit history)