1955 Ford Customline sedan - $8,000 - Newport, ID - Not Mine

1955 Ford Customline sedan - $8,000 - Newport, ID

https://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/d/oldtown-1955-ford-customline/7185872619.html

1955 Ford Customline, ready for a new home!  This car has the 272 ‘Y’ Block V-8, and three speed manual transmission. The engine was professionally overhauled in the 1990’s and at the same time I believe the interior was done as well. I have a ton of receipts and paperwork with the actual dates. In addition, the tires are new, brakes in the last 3000 miles, electronic ignition installed, 12v conversion, new aluminum radiator this spring, and new clutch with about 5k miles on it. I believe when the majority of the work completed by the previous owner, they reset the odometer to 0, and it’s just over 16k miles now. This car does not leak, or burn any oil. It’s also been recently serviced and is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
This car runs and drives perfectly, and is a very solid car. It is not perfect, shows some ‘character‘ and could use a repaint at some point, but is a great driver car! I’ve enjoyed driving it very much to parking lot gatherings, some cruises, local parades, and just regular everyday use.  Selling because I’ve decided to take me old car passion to the next level.

Copy and paste in your email:  2b8c1ae36164308caf81c789e4b87d53@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1955 Ford Customline sedan.  Note: Nice modest-looking Ford sedan, like a pastor drove.    Though, it could benefit from a second color on the top, but not white to keep it from looking like a police car, maybe turquoise to match the interior?  

'55 Ford Customline MT a.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT b.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT c.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT d.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT e.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT f.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT g.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT h.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT i.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT j.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT k.jpg

'55 Ford Customline MT l.jpg

• Like 1

who says the old car hobby is not affordable?  This is an honest looking car with service records. It looks to be a great driver and from reading the description it would be reliable too!  I don't know the seller or ever seen the car in person but it would be worth investigating.

Edited by deac (see edit history)