1955 Chrysler 300 Trunk Emblem

Scott C Autos

I have a 55 300 also that's in really rough condition - I'll check the glove box in case someone at sometime put an extra in there- I have the one that was on the car but I'm still debating what to do with the car, it's one of the best 50s cars produced in my opinion. I think my best approach to getting this thing going again will be to find a donor 4 door to get some of my rusted out stainless pieces. Here are a few pics of my 55. Funny thing I need the hood emblem you would have one of those by chance?

IMG_20170809_152029142.jpg

• 3 years later...

Anyone come up with a 1955 Chrysler 300 trunk emblem?  Mine was removed from my car before I bought it.  I found a new reproduction front emblem.  Please feel free to contact me at (619)454-1396.  I appreciate any help that I can get to help me save my car.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, t.a.gonsoroski@gmail.com said:

I have a 55 300 also that's in really rough condition - I'll check the glove box in case someone at sometime put an extra in there- I have the one that was on the car but I'm still debating what to do with the car, it's one of the best 50s cars produced in my opinion. I think my best approach to getting this thing going again will be to find a donor 4 door to get some of my rusted out stainless pieces. Here are a few pics of my 55. Funny thing I need the hood emblem you would have one of those by chance?

IMG_20170809_152029142.jpg

No hood emblem or ornament came on these cars.  They were really stripped down.  Your car is in better condition than mine is.  I hope you save it.