Jump to content

Help locate part


Recommended Posts

I'm looking for the radio static supersors ( brass colored) that go inside the front axle grease cups. I've tried the obvious sources with no luck. I might be missing them on their sites under another description, but I've read all their listings with no luck. Does anyone know where I can find a pair? I could be wrong, but I think they are all the same for all series. If not, I need a pair for 40 series. Thanks in advance guys.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe it is a front wheel static collector.  When I worked for a GM Dealer in the 50's, 60's and 70's we sold lots of them.  Whether or not they are effective or not is open to discussion.  Many mechanics threw them away the first time they repacked the wheel bearings and very few people complained but we sure sold a lot of them.


Edited by Guest (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...