1970 Oldsmobile Toronado - $9999 - Castle Rock, CO - Not Mine - Still available, price reduced to $7,800: July 2021

1970 Oldsmobile Toronado - $9999 - Castle Rock, CO - Still available, price reduced to $7,800: July 2021, see current link below,

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/castle-rock-all-original-1970/7157264279.html

Absolutely beautiful survivor car with only 47,967 miles!!! Has been sitting in a barn for 35 years. Last registered in Oregon in 1982. I am the 3rd owner. She drives like a dream and is great mechanically, and everything works on the car, even the a/c works, but needs some Freon added. Has brand new tires with 0 miles one them, and a brand new master cylinder and fuel pump. Along with a new optima red top battery and new cables. The muffler is a bit rotted so she’s a little louder than normal, but the car has 0 rust. It’s been stored in a barn for the past few decades, I have a picture included. It even has the original spare and owners manual. Has a 455 big block and is front wheel drive, really powerful car. The paint isn’t flawless, but I would rate it an 8 out of 10. The interior is a 9 just because of a small crack in the drivers seat. Mechanically the car is a 9 just because of the muffler. Clean title. I’m negotiable on the price and would love to see the car go to a good home. Call or Text joe 

Contact: Joe (Click 'show phone number' yourself if interested.)

Copy and paste in your email: 58140b3a25c030838bf40ae3cf864c71@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest in the eventual sale of this 1970 Oldsmobile Toronado.

'70 Olds Toronado CO a.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO b.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO c.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO d.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO e.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO f.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO g.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO h.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO i.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO j.jpg

'70 Olds Toronado CO k.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still available, price reduced to $7,800: July 2021 (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to 1970 Oldsmobile Toronado - $9999 - Castle Rock, CO - Not Mine - Still available, price reduced to $7,800: July 2021

Still available, price reduced to $7,800:

1970 Oldsmobile Toronado - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Nice original car, i bought it with 48,000 original miles on it. since then I have driven it to 54,546 and its done great. 455 big block, front wheel drive. New tires, new optima battery, new fuel pump, new dual exhaust, lots of parts here and there. Very reliable, lots of power and very fun to drive, i get comments everywhere i take it. Everything works except the radio speakers quit working. Paint looks nice but isnt perfect. NO RUST. Interior is very nice except for some small rips in the drivers seat. Rare car in nice shape, priced to sell. Please text or call Joe, may consider trades for anything cool or nice pickup trucks.   Same photos as last year plus a few more.

Copy and paste in your email:  d8abe5aecf533bc3b915e1eccaf9b341@sale.craigslist.org