'65 Riv upper front bumper bracket mounting plate?

DShoes

Hi All,

Does anyone know the proper name and where I might source what I will call the 'upper front bumper bracket mounting plate'? Included below is the photo of my bent one that needs replacement. The black writing is the letter' "P"  (passenger side) for orientation and that side faces the engine while the other side faces the interior of the upper front bumper. They attach to the bracket arms that in turn attach to the frame just below and to the side of the radiator. They essentially 'hug and hold" the upper front bumper in place.

I've been searching high and low with no luck. 

Thank you in advance for any suggestions on the name or where to buy!

David

bumper bracket to upper bumper 2.jpg

bumper bracket to upper bumper 1.jpg

bumper bracket to frame 1.jpg

bumper bracket to frame 2.jpg

2 minutes ago, DShoes said:

Hi All,

Does anyone know the proper name and where I might source what I will call the 'upper front bumper bracket mounting plate'? Included below is the photo of my bent one that needs replacement. The black writing is the letter' "P"  (passenger side) for orientation and that side faces the engine while the other side faces the interior of the upper front bumper. They attach to the bracket arms that in turn attach to the frame just below and to the side of the radiator. They essentially 'hug and hold" the upper front bumper in place.

I've been searching high and low with no luck. 

Thank you in advance for any suggestions on the name or where to buy!

David

bumper bracket to upper bumper 2.jpg

bumper bracket to upper bumper 1.jpg

bumper bracket to frame 1.jpg

bumper bracket to frame 2.jpg

David,

There are many vendors listed in the back of the Riview that have 65 parts. I am sure one of them should be able to help you out.

Bill

• Like 1

Hi David,

I think you may be under the impression the welded brackets on the rear of the bumper are seperate parts? The short section you pictured, with the "lock tabs" which secure the head of the bumper bolts, is actually part of the bumper.

I should have most anything you need for the front end if you want to send me a PM we can sort out what you need,

Tom Mooney

• Like 1