NOS door handles for sale

Dropacent

These are NOS stock from the early days of coachbuilt autos.   4 different types, and I have about a dozen of each one left.  The heavy brass ones to the right, in locking and non locking , have made it  to some guys that needed a very similar one.  High quality lock with key.   Heavy brass with nickel plate, they were easily shaped to suit exactly and then replated.    $15 each plus postage.  Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me, I’ll be glad to share better photos and vital stats of any tha5 may help you with your project.  Thanks, and PLEASE, no PMs or messages here.    Tmorsher@icloud.com is the only way to reach me. 

816A9F22-6412-4FD0-8950-A7C456839387.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Update bump. Tmorsher@icloud.com    One style is sold out.  Still have a small quantity of the others.  These are fantastic old stock, and great replacements for many cars.    The nickel plated brass handles can be reshaped easily for many applications.  They are all very high quality and the locking handles all have keys. Never used, NOS auto supply store stock. Tmorsher@icloud.com is the only way to reach me, thanks !  

EFA0D019-CC70-4909-968B-2CEAC3898B07.jpeg