Green Reatta

voucher2001

On the way to dinner at a restaruant in DC, Vadalia's ( great food!) I pulled up behind what I think was a green Reatta with VA tags but not sure ( it was dark)We both turned in different directions. I have never seen a green one before and I thought it looked great. Does anyone on this board have a digital picture of their green car that they can post? Come on, show your stuff!

Guest Copper81

I live in southern New Jersey and about three weeks ago, I stopped at a fast food joint (what can I say, I was starving ... couldn't help myself!) and saw a green Reatta sitting in the parking lot. It was an obvious repaint but not too bad. It was a dark green and was an interesting change to the typical colors ... such as my black/tan 88 Reatta.

I've spotted a green reatta in the Rockville MD area a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, could be the same one - it's a good color.

The Polo Green was a 1991 only color. The color was announced in October of 1990 but the first green coupe was built in March of 1991. While unofficial, I have confirmed at least 115 Polo Green coupes made.

Like the Lock Ness monster, there are ongoing rumors of a Polo Green convertible. So far no actuall sightings.