1960-61 Chrysler New Yorker

Beerman

Hello; Looking for a 60' or 61' New Yorker 2Dr. or 4Dr. Hardtop preferably. Please no basket cases or rust buckets. A complete project car will be considered. I am located in British Columbia, Canada. A Western car would be great, but if the right one comes along, I would look at it. I have a few Mopars, so a trade might be possible. Please reply to this ad, then we can go from there. Thanks, John.

This is Dale in Montana I have 1960 that would make you a parts car, it’s a 4 dr. Post it does run and drive and does have some rust in floor boards and head light brouls, can’t see the rust just walking a round it. If you have any interest I would trade for other Mopars. 

• 2 months later...

Hello; Thanks for the heads up. I was just looking at the ad. Considering the rust on it and a no option car, he's  pretty optimistic on the price. I'm a patient guy and my preference is a 60' but a well optioned 61'  might work as well.  I"ve owned a number of 60's Chryslers and one thing I know, is don't buy a Rusty one,!   John.