SOLD: 1912 Buick Model 35

beardbros

We have for sale a well maintained and tour proven 1912 Buick model 35, chassis number 3582. Current ownership has been almost 40 years with one family who was in the business of restoring cars. Prior to that this Buick resided in a temperature-controlled auto museum. The restoration on this car was done before the museum display and is a little over 40 years old. The paintwork is as expected with some chips and scratches, overall it is in good driver condition. The wood and metal in this Buick are very good, it has never had any rust or issues with the wood framing. You can tell it has always been well cared for since new. The tires are in good condition and the top is solid except for a few very small holes smaller than a dime. The seats are still very comfortable, and the leather is intact and showing some age. A few items have been added for convenience and safety when touring such as seatbelts, speedometer/mileage counter, 12-volt headlights, taillight and turn signals which all run off a battery.  A couple other options on the car are an exhaust cutout and a left side running board mounted toolbox. Mechanically this Buick is ready to enjoy, and it starts quickly once all the proper settings have been made. Buick was known as an automobile of great power at this time period, and this car is powered by a 165-cid, 23hp OHV four-cylinder engine that runs extremely well. A 1912 Buick Model 35 was priced at $1,000, and if you added a top, glass front and a Prest-O-Lite gas tank and it would cost you $60.00 more. This is a great touring car that is ready to be enjoyed for years to come.

Priced very fairly at $26,500

Contact Jim at 815.252.7247

Here is a link to over 100 pictures along with starting and driving videos

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ogiwnN9jSgD1qYAo9

IMG_0374.JPG

Edited by beardbros (see edit history)
  • Like 3

I have spoken to beardbros about this car before they sorted it out. I just do not have the capacity at this time to take another car/project. Otherwise I would be out to be driving it for evaluation now. Please check out the videos and photos he has provided. I feel it is a great opportunity for a brass Buick at a fair price.

• Like 1