1940 Commander E-Brake

Does anyone happen to have a decent picture of their 1940 Commander E-Brakes cables clamped down on the rear brakes?  I have the manuals but the drawings don't seem very helpful to me.  I appear to be missing my clamps and haven't been able to find replacements online.  Looks like I might have to fabricate something instead.

Thanks in advance

What are you needing? The emergency cables? The clamps that fasten the brake cables to the frame or the components that fasten the cables to the brake shoes?  One of my emergency brake cables had become rusted to the armored conduit but I was able to free it by soaking the cable for several days in a solution of evaporust.  I did remove and save the cables from my parts car, but getting to and locating the spares would take awhile.  I do have two spare rear ends complete with brake shoes and drums.  The parts book gives a good over view of the emergency brakes.  It would appear that Studebaker used the same component parts  from 1938 thru 1940 so you should be able to locate what you need. Let me know what your needing and I'll do my best to help you out.

My cables appear to be in decent shape and move freely after some WD-40 and wiggling.  At some point I will pull them off and clean them up a bit more.

I am missing the clamps that hold the cable to the rear brakes.  I was really just looking for a couple pics of how the cable was attached to the rear brake so that I could make something similar.

Also after testing it out last night it appears that the cable also attaches to someplace in the middle of the car frame?  Prior to where the cable is split in two.  I can't tell what it is supposed to be hooked to.   A pic of that would also be helpful.

The pics in the manual are pretty small and not very detailed.  As far as I can tell it is just a piece of metal that sandwiches the cable to the bracket on the rear brake.  I assume the bolt fits in the cable conduit notch.  

I crawled under my Champion and snapped some pictures.  Captions in the info describe what you are looking at.  I am not sure but I think everything from the brake handle to the end of the front cable is similar to your car.  I can't remember how the rear cables attach to the brakes on a Commander so that might be different.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sDbyyQAb3dMwCZGV8

Nathan