RawjaNYC Suede Trim Seats per your request

Guest Greg Ross

G.M. That is absolutely beautiful. Makes me wish mine were blue, but I will stick with burgandy , I have two sets of burgandy seats, one set with suede and

and 16 way, the other just regular burgandy leather six way.

My other "Vert" has grey interior. They are both white.

I did install sequential tail lights on the white burgandy vert and am about to install a spoiler on it. I won the spoiler on e-bay. It was supposed to be an exact factory replica fo a 93 Lexus 400 SC. Was getting it for a friend but it wasn't any where near the original on my Lexus. But found that it is a perfect fit on the Reatta. No alterations at all.

Charlie B. cool.gifsmile.gif

Guest Greg Ross

Karlton,

Can make a guess but care to share a translation for; wink.gif

[color:\\"red\\"] Und der fiven speeden?

Charlie,

Put the Sequential Modules on mine as well, really nice addition.

Can you post an image of the Spoiler?

Are you still planning to do up a set of Grills for the Driving Lites,

if you're looking for material I could potentially drop my leftover off

on my way North week after next. cool.gif

G.M. Ross

I think that Karlton means "And the five Speed" that would go along with "Vindshield spritzen mit Gevipen" grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

I really like the sequential lites. Did you have any problems? And yes I would like to do the grille work on the lites. I have looked around and can't find suitable chrome work. If you can, I would really appreciate the parts. When are you coming "Up north" and where will you be. I drove about 400 miles to meet EDBSO at an auto show in Vermont. That was the first long ride in my "Texas vert" That trip made me like it more then ever. They are great little cars.

As far as the spoiler is concerned, I will do it in the next couple of weeks. It is really a two man job to get it aligned. The part I like is - no hole in the spoiler for the antenna. If When I have it installed I will post a photo for all to enjoy.

Guest Greg Ross

[color:\\"red\\"] "Vindshield spritzen mit Gevipen" ???

My "German" leaves much to be desired, doesn't appear to be a [color:\\"red\\"] Rude reference though!

Expecting to be heading for Canada about the 19th of November, did the run down to Looisiana (2200 Mi.) in 2 and a 1/2 days in April but am planning a less aggressive run Home. I'll be breaking in a New engine so the Pace will be quite a bit easier. That is unless [color:\\"red\\"] JJ comes up with validated evidence that the [color:\\"red\\"] Break-in should actually be @ WOT. grin.gif

Guest Reatta1

Get a couple hundred miles on it before you WOT. Then WOT occasionaly for couple minutes at a time. Do you have a REAL good radar detector?

Vindshield spritzen is windshield washer.

Used to be the rule was to run while parked at varying speeds from idle to 1500 for ten minutes then 1000 to 2000 for about 20 minutes then shut down and check for leaks. Fanatics would change oil & filter here particularly since you are planning to run a thousand or so miles immediately

Then 500 miles again varying speed some at up to 3,000 rpm. Since three grand is going to be close to the ton in 5th, that should be sufficient. Then go for it.

Race engines usually got less but were generally built to looser clearances. 3800 is a very tight engine but oils are a lot better also. Big thing (and this is a good time of year to break in) is to watch for any sudden changes of signs of overheating.

BTW I believe the "L" has an oil relief set around 60 psi so would not be surprised to see somewhat higher pressure than with "C".

Nice seats. Really nice.

Are you a true rugged Canadian or did you install electric seat warmer(s)?

You must vary your RPM and no WOT for 2 to 3,000 miles.

Like the idea of changing at least the oil filter in the first 15 minutes. Being a fanatic I would change oil at the end of the first day. Use dinosaur oil for the first 1,000 miles then I would go to synthetic.

On your trip back you are going to drive other drivers nuts because you are going to have to vary your speed up and down constantly. The last thing you would want to do us drive home on the cruise at the same rpm crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Have a safe trip.