What is`t 1910-1920s touring. Question no. 2

Leif Holmberg

No Mors at all as I can see.Craig,do you have a photo of Mors close to  this question 2.

My thought was Scania,and I have sent a letter to the Scania Vabis Museum 2 weeks ago but no answer so far! But I don`t think it´s a Scania after all Googling I have done.

Leif in Sweden.

Edited by Leif Holmberg (see edit history)

Apart from the coachwork and mudguards, the radiator and bonnet are very distinctive of a Mors, and you can still see a bit of the Mors badge in the center of the radiator. All the 1913-14 era Mors photos I can find have one bonnet handle, not two like this one. The post-war Mors have two, except I can't find any clear photos of 1915-20 era Mors, so I think it's somewhere from this period.

M1.jpg

M2.jpg

You are right Craig,it`s a Mors probebly 1912-1913.Picture from the Swedish AHK Mässing Nickel sektion(brass-nickel).Tre bilar som var med i tidningen Julstämnings turistfärd för pristagare och agenter 1912. Den märka bilen till vänster med registreringsnummer A1621 är en Mors. Även den ljusa bilen till höger med registreringsnummer A1501 är en Mors. Den inregistrerades den 2 februari och ägdes av Erik Åkerlund. Bilen i mitten är Erik Åkerlunds Daimler Phaeton som inregistrerades den 31 maj och tilldelades igenkänningsmärke A1635. Ser det inte som att det hänger delar av bilkarosser i bakgrunden? Leif Holmberg har hjälpt till med uppgifter. Bilden har varit publicerad i Autohistorica 2/69.(2013-06-18)

Leif in Sweden.

Mors 1912..jpg