BCA Buy/Sell problem

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

Can't seem to get to the BCA Buy/Sell section. It just does not load up.

Antbody else have the same problem? Is it just me? I have had this problem

for several days now.

Scott Mich BCA # 6619-OCA # 3947

Guest Andynator

The earlier post was from me. I can't access the forum through Netscape, although I can

view the source code. I can read the forum using IE.

Crazy thing is, I'm posting to THIS forum using Netscape. My case is something funky with

the page code, but I don't know HTML from a GNX; so there ya go....

Andy

I am able to go to the Reatta, General Discussion and Performance sections of the BCA Site, as well as all the OCA Sites.

Just can't get BCA "Buy/Sell" to load up. It will process it, and say "Document Done", but all I get is a blank screen.

This problem is consistant in both my home & office computers, via dial up & ISDN.

It works fine with AOL ????

Scott Mich BCA # 6619, OCA # 3947

Could be the limitations of the software used, only works in certain browsers. What version of Netscape are you using Scott?

If it's a must to view it in Netscape, you may want to download a newer version (if you haven't yet) and try that.

Long time no talk!

Scott,

I just tested on both the Mac and PC using Netscape 4.7 (an older version) and was able to get in fine. Did you get this fixed yet? What's it seem to be doing when you click the link? Just sits there, or does it time out and give you a pop-up error.

Post more feedback, maybe we'll figure this thang out.

Actually, we build products to work with both Netscape and IE and have found that the v 4.07 of Netscape and the latest version are the ONLY ones to use if you want bug free surfing.

The versions in between had problems handling a lot of the Java code that is used nowdays and also scripts that some packages (like this board) uses.

If you hate IE and want to use something else, try Mozillia http://www.mozilla.org. Its freeware and a lot faster then either IE or Netscape. It also has nice little filters that will get rid of those annoying Pop up ads. It my browser of choice at home.

I am using Netscape 4.6 here. For the last few days it is now working.

Scott Mich BCA # 6619, OCA # 3947