visit of " Cordes sur ciel " in France

sebastienbuick

Ok, I know there is a little antique shop there somewhere, with a nice pair of self-generating brass headlamps waiting for me to discover. 

Terry

18 hours ago, Terry Bond said:

Ok, I know there is a little antique shop there somewhere, with a nice pair of self-generating brass headlamps waiting for me to discover. 

Terry 

I did not see this shop but I had to go in front, there are antique shops that I saw, and also craft store (leather works, wood, meat, cheese, bread , ....)
I did not have time to see all the little shops there are :) 
I also saw that there was a glass blower not very far, it's very interresent to see :) 

When I traveled through Europe I really preferred small out of the way towns and villages.  Many of the photos you posted could have been from places I've seen in Sicily, Spain, Greece, and elsewhere.  Love the narrow winding streets and quaint shops.  I always managed to find a great little antique shop and have many treasures from those visits.  Not all of it automotive of course, but I've found wonderful automobilia in the most unlikely places.  Snagged a wonderful Montaut lithograph from a shop in Taromina Sicily, and a silver automobile motif picture frame from the early 1900s in a small shop in a Spanish village while following Hemmingway's "trail of the white villages."   Unfortunately I never had enough time to do that kind of exploration in France, but we're long-overdue for a return visit to Scotland.  Thanks for posting the great pics - it's inspiring!

Terry

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Terry Bond said:

When I traveled through Europe I really preferred small out of the way towns and villages.  Many of the photos you posted could have been from places I've seen in Sicily, Spain, Greece, and elsewhere.  Love the narrow winding streets and quaint shops.  I always managed to find a great little antique shop and have many treasures from those visits.  Not all of it automotive of course, but I've found wonderful automobilia in the most unlikely places.  Snagged a wonderful Montaut lithograph from a shop in Taromina Sicily, and a silver automobile motif picture frame from the early 1900s in a small shop in a Spanish village while following Hemmingway's "trail of the white villages."   Unfortunately I never had enough time to do that kind of exploration in France, but we're long-overdue for a return visit to Scotland.  Thanks for posting the great pics - it's inspiring!

Terry

thank you very much ;) , I see that you have traveled a lot and seen beautiful landscapes.  Me too I love small villages, it's full of history and there are small treasure in the shops :) .
If you pass next to me, I can show you different places to visit in France if you want ;)