For Sale Very Nice 1963 1964 1965 Left/Driver's Side Rear Quarter Panel Trim

Riviera63

I have for sale a really nice 1963 1964 1965 left/driver's side lower rear quarter panel trim molding. This was a piece that I had originally taken off of my car and replaced because someone had apparently slammed  a car door into it putting a nice vertical crease in it. I then had a "perfect storm" if you will to get me to decide to resurrect this piece from the scrap pile. I have a friend that used to have collector cars that was cleaning out his basement. In the process he gave me all of his stainless steal polishing supplies. A week later Jason came out with his excellent article in the latest Riview on stainless trim polishing. I was now inspired to try something I had never tried before. I dug out the stainless trim I had replaced on my car to see what I could do. This piece is the product of my first efforts. I feel that it is now show quality or very near show quality. It is certainly better than any trim I have on my car now and light years away from the crap you see being pedaled on e-bay. Having done this, of course, means I will be removing all of the trim pieces on my car in the future and polishing them now that I have seen how beautiful these pieces can look. I am offering this to forum members first before I list it on e-bay. As always I forgot to take a before picture but, the last picture has the pens showing where the vertical crease was before I worked on it. $65.00 shipped. Thanks.

Bill

IMG_4925.JPG

IMG_4926.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4931.JPG

IMG_4940.JPG

Edited by Riviera63
revise text (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Will entertain fair offers. It really turned out to be a nice piece, especially compared to the stuff you see being sold elsewhere. I just want to see it go to a good home and get used again, instead of being on my scrapper son's metal pile. Thanks.

Bill