Rolls Royce Phantom 2

I good friend of mine is thinking of selling his 1930 Rolls Phantom 2, possibly to me. I rode in this car with him about 40yrs ago, it ran very well and at the time was cosmetically restored. We did a few weddings in it and also drove it around town quite a bit. He lost storage about 15 yrs ago and (this part is unbelievable but true) let the car sit outside where it still is. We are in New England with plenty of snow and rain  the car has had a tarp over it but has not helped much. Its on 4 flat tires, a raccoon got on top of it and fell the thru the fabric center in the top taking the headliner down and then ate some of the seat cushions. The running boards have rotted off completely, interior needs total restoration, lots of the paint been rubbed off with the tarp blowing. 

Its a club sedan with duel side-mounts body is solid but I need to check out the wood body framing, it was excellent 40 years ago but I am sure the outside storage hasn't helped.

I helped restore this car and know it was a good running car, solid with at the time excellent paint and body.

Now for the difficult question, whats a Phantom 2 sedan in complete but rough shape worth? I would be doing all the restoration work myself as the car does have a lot of sentimental value to me. 

Although probably worlds apart in pricing I had 1930 Cadillac V8 club sedan very original car, good running car, that would be a struggle to get 25K for today. I think that same car in the same condition as my friends Rolls would be a $5K car in todays market, what does that make this Phantom 2 worth.

Just thought I'd ask,

Thanks for any suggestions,