For Sale: 1955 Buick Roadmaster Bumpers

John_Mereness

For Sale: 1955 Buick Roadmaster Bumpers - I have a rear and a lower front bumper that were restored in the 80's - marginal  chrome and now many years old, but always nice bumpers. Still partially in chrome shop wrappers.  Sorry, did not take pictures.  They are in 45242 Zip Code - Cincinnati, OH.  I am not sure what to ask for them, but I am thinking like $200.00 each.  I can drop off at your choice of shipping places or grab them on way to and from Hershey. 

• Like 1

Hello,

I am in the Cincinnati area and would like to come have a look at them this week if possible and potentially make an offer on them as I am starting the restoration of a very rusty 55 Roadmaster. Also do these bumpers come with the front chrome bullets and rear license plate light chrome pieces as well or is this for just the stripped down bumpers?

Thanks,

David S

• Like 1

14 hours ago, David S said:

Hello,

I am in the Cincinnati area and would like to come have a look at them this week if possible and potentially make an offer on them as I am starting the restoration of a very rusty 55 Roadmaster. Also do these bumpers come with the front chrome bullets and rear license plate light chrome pieces as well or is this for just the stripped down bumpers?

Thanks,

David S

If his bumpers are bare I have nice front bullets.  Please send a private message as needed.  Thank you.

• 2 years later...