Need id on wire wheels?

nick8086

Nick,

Why must you jack us around?

You imply to own a Darrin; you most often post about Darrins; your profile pics go in and out about Darrins.

That being said, you must truly know that these wires are for a Darrin, except the center section isn't typical.

So then you must be posting these questions to show us that you own this stack of hubcaps.

,,and again, we hear your often used term.."I may sell"

in my opinion, to which I am I entitled, foolishness

• Thanks 1

They are  Lyon wire wheel covers. - Just found it on the net..

They were used on cars back in the 1950's

Kaiser also sold rebadged Lyon wire wheel covers as their own during the 1950s, as shown on this 1954 Darrin model.

Nash also rebranded the Lyon wheel covers during the 1950s with their trademark N logo.

https://www.classiccarstodayonline.com/2015/01/03/a-look-back-at-simulated-wire-wheel-covers-part-1-the-1950s/

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:55 PM, rustybottom said:

Nick,

Why must you jack us around?

You imply to own a Darrin; you most often post about Darrins; your profile pics go in and out about Darrins.

That being said, you must truly know that these wires are for a Darrin, except the center section isn't typical.

So then you must be posting these questions to show us that you own this stack of hubcaps.

,,and again, we hear your often used term.."I may sell"

in my opinion, to which I am I entitled, foolishness

Wow he just whizzed right over this post like it wasn't even there. I'm guessing it will continue without any consideration for the audience...