(Hopefully) a telling survey of BCA members!

Dave@Moon

Better yet, what do you think the chances are that Wagner, Zarrella, etc, etc, and the rest of the bafoons running the company will receive bonuses for this year past? Lose more market share, close more plants, get another bonus check. Give me a break.

Tj, if they get a chunk, then I want one too!, and I don't want to drive a fugly Azteck for a company car either! Cause they can't sell them, since they didn't listen to the customer survey's just made it they way they thought the customers would like it! and now the executives have to drive them to get rid of them!

We're now about 24 hours into the survey. As soon as I notice that the posting have started to slow to a trickle I'll break down the data as appropriate. <P>One quick comment, If you're posting your company car here and you didn't pick the vehicle yourself, post <I> your </I> vehicle!<P>Thank you to everyone involved. smile.gif

Me: 79 Estate Wagon (120,000)<BR>Mother: 88 Chevy Van Conversion (150,000)<BR>Father: 95 Sedan Deville (70,000)<BR>Sister: 98 Honda CRV <P>We try to stay true to GM when possible, but I agree with post above. They are losing big time nowadays.

Wife's car: 1995 Volvo 945T (That's a turbo wagon, the older style that looks like a brick for those of you that don't know)<P>My car(s): 1970 Buick Skylark 350 with 63,000 original... driven every single day that's not raining.<BR>Otherwise: 1989 Honda Accord LXi (purchased new) driven on rainy days or for long trips (out of town) where mileage is important.<P>And, yes, the '70 'Lark is driven *every* day, garage kept, and my four-year-old absolutely *loves* it. Crank-up windows and mechanical push button radio are his favorite things to play with, along with the emergency blinkers. smile.gif<BR>Of course, all of his play time is when we are safely parked in the garage and he is out of his car seat, which fits neatly in the center of the back seat secured in place by the factory center lap belt. The car has six lap belts, and shoulder belts for the right and left front passengers; factory installed Fishers.<P>GM was still building great cars back in those days... I think my son is as safe with me in the Buick as he is in the Volvo with my wife, perhaps even safer.